Friday, September 18, 2009

Stop Asking a Financial Advisor What to Do With Your Money!







"Wealth, like a tree, grows from a tiny seed. The first copper you save is the seed from which your tree of wealth shall grow. The sooner you plant that seed the sooner shall the tree grow. And the more faithfully you nourish and water that tree with consistent savings, the sooner may you bask in contentment beneath the shade". A quote from the book The Richest Man In Babylon.


Why are we giving our life savings to big financial companies to invest it for us? Isn't your money and not theirs? When are we going to start educating ourselves to know how our money can work for us. Instead we give our money to people and hope that we get big returns and that they will handle our life for us. Are you really serious? Then, wow, we blame those companies and people for losing our money. Are you really serious? As Warren Buffet has put it that people are showing up in front of wall street in rolls royces and taking advice from people who take the subway. I am not a guru, but I know where my money is at all times. I call my money on my cell phone, I write my money a letter, I email my money, I text my money, I pray with my money, I invite my money over for a bbq, and I ask my money how the family is doing. To me my money dosen't control me, I control my money. Sometimes my money is having a bad day and loses its luster, that is when I come up and polish my money to make it happy and go through the day shining.
Did we not go through school? Did we seek out and want to know how to read, to write, to add, to subtract, to divide, and to multiply? Have these skills helped us to become better in development to this world? Did you not learn how to become social through education, did you not learn how to listen through education, did you not learn how to solve problems through education, did you not learn how to dream through education, and did you not learn how to become yourself through education. You see how important education is to you. Education defines us to want to learn a new skill and a way to better ourselves now and forever more.
We come up with the finger pointing game, the entitlement mentality, the whining, the excuses, and the it is not my fault it is theirs. Why are we doing this? This is your money is it not? You and only you got up in the morning worked 8 to 14 hours or more a day for this money. You worked at the same job for 20, 30, 40, 50, or 60 years right. You bled, you cried, you sweat for this money right. Now you want to say how could you lose my money to someone else who did not work for your money, wow.
Instead of thinking that rich are getting richer and that prosperity is reserved only for the wealthy, find out how they got that way. People like Warren Buffet, Donald Trump, Bill Gates, Steven Jobs, and Larry Page and Sergey Brin started out as average people. These successful individuals found a way for their money to work for them instead of working for their money. So I ask you if these successful people jumped off a bridge would you follow them or would you stand their and laugh, tell yourself no way, walk away, or ignore them. Do you really think that when these successful individuals jump they did not come prepared? This is why they are successful, this is why they can have fun, this is why they live in beautiful homes, drive fast cars, eat at great places, and travel the world over and over again. They still work like you and I, but they educate themselves by walking into success with an empty glass, never full.
Lastly, I ask you humbly to please pay attention that you are in control of you. When it comes to everything about you, you determine your outcome, no one else does. Please stop blaming everyone else for your problems because you are the only one that can solve them. Start putting your life's puzzle together instead of trying to force pieces of other nature that will never fit. You can make anything possible for yourself if you want it, so educate yourself on getting it.
Hello, My name is Branden D. Saunders The Line Cook. Please take a moment and click on the links below to start a great journey, with a great business, and with a great and forever education. 


Visit My Official Website @ http://www.takecontrol.us

No comments:

Post a Comment