Thursday, January 14, 2010

Self Analysis For Personal Inventory

The best way to actually see the coming of your results is by having someone you truly trust to see you instead of answering the questions by yourself.

  1. Have I achieved the goal(s) which I established as my objective for this day, month, and year?
  2. Have I delivered the best of myself to which I was capable, or could I have improved any part of myself?
  3. Have I delivered myself in the greatest possible quantity of which I was capable?
  4. Has the spirit of my direction been harmonious, and cooperative at all times?
  5. Have I practiced procrastination to decrease my efficiency and if so, to what significant extent?
  6. Have I improved my identity, and if so, in what ways?
  7. Have I been persistent in pursuing my plans through to fruition?
  8. Have I reached understanding promptly and definitely on all occasions?
  9. Have I allowed any one to instill a form of fear to decrease my performance?
  10. Have I been over-cautious or under-cautious?
  11. Has my relationship with my associates in work been pleasant or unpleasant? If unpleasant, has the fault been partly or wholly mine?
  12. Have I misused any of my energy through lack of concentration of effort?
  13. Have I been open-minded and sympathetic in connection with all problems?
  14. In what way have I improved my ability to minister kindness?
  15. Have I been excessive in any of my habits?
  16. Have I expressed openly or secretly any form of arrogance?
  17. Has my conduct towards my associates, friends or family been such that it has induced them to respect me?
  18. Has my attitude and my choices been based upon guesswork or true accuracy of investigation and thought?
  19. Have I followed the manner of tithing my time and income and have I been guarded in these budgets.
  20. How much time have I devoted to inactive achievement and did I learn from the experience?
  21. How may I re budget my day, and change my habits so I will be more productive during the coming of the month and year?
  22. Have I been guilty of any leadership or management which was not approved by my conscience?
  23. In what ways have I gave of myself more value and better value than I was paid for?
  24. Have I been cruel to anyone, and if so, in what way?
  25. If I had been the consumer of my own supply for the year, would I be satisfied with my acquisition?
  26. Am I in the right business, and if not, why not?
  27. Has the consumer of my labor been satisfied with the service given?
  28. What is my present respect on the bottom-line definitude of success? 
Please comment if this Questionnaire has helped you in a small or big way. Thank you !     




No comments:

Post a Comment